1. To rescue animals in dire need
2. To provide quality veterinary care & rehabilitation
3. To stabilise the stray dog & cat population through spay/neutering programs
4. To eradicate rabies, creating a healthier environment for humans and animals
5. To provide education & adoption programmes
Without Animal SOS Sri Lanka street animals have no hope of veterinary care when they become ill or injured on the roads.
Our project is a unique facility for street animals in Sri Lanka. We have a beautiful, free-roaming sanctuary for dogs and secure sanctuary for cats in the south of Sri Lanka which provides a safe-haven for sick, disabled and vulnerable strays.
We have an on-site veterinary clinic with resident local vets & are operational every day of the year providing life-saving treatment and care. We also operate neutering/rabies vaccination programmes in the local area, adoption schemes and animal welfare education.
Your Support Is Crucial
With no government funding the support of individuals is critical to us being able to save lives.
DONATE VIA PAYPAL
Select your currency from the currency drop down below